hotties of harm reduction
my third adolescence-
so having my hair done was like so fucking liberating for me- the whole dye thing, the mohawk- yes I'm on the verge of 40, and as my husband pointed out to me- theres a danger of the 'mutton dressed as lamb' issue, but I liked it and thought it said something about me that I could feel positive about (and thats in short fucking supply these days)! it's like once the phd thesis was submitted my brain was left with this huge space with nothing else to consider except what too do with my life/hair/body/blah-blah-blah.
this and other factors led me to feel totally okay about 'Baring it all for syringe exchange' and modelling nude (except for a pearl necklace and some rather fab eye lashes) on a sunday morning in an old Oakland office block, for the 'hotties of harm reduction 2008' calender .... more on this to follow,but suffice for nowto say it was a very liberating experience. Check out their website and buy buy buy the 2007 calender, its far more interesting than the womens institute calender and is for a FAB organisation!
www.hottiesofharmreduction.org
so having my hair done was like so fucking liberating for me- the whole dye thing, the mohawk- yes I'm on the verge of 40, and as my husband pointed out to me- theres a danger of the 'mutton dressed as lamb' issue, but I liked it and thought it said something about me that I could feel positive about (and thats in short fucking supply these days)! it's like once the phd thesis was submitted my brain was left with this huge space with nothing else to consider except what too do with my life/hair/body/blah-blah-blah.
this and other factors led me to feel totally okay about 'Baring it all for syringe exchange' and modelling nude (except for a pearl necklace and some rather fab eye lashes) on a sunday morning in an old Oakland office block, for the 'hotties of harm reduction 2008' calender .... more on this to follow,but suffice for nowto say it was a very liberating experience. Check out their website and buy buy buy the 2007 calender, its far more interesting than the womens institute calender and is for a FAB organisation!www.hottiesofharmreduction.org
Comments