Angels in America


Angels in America blew me away completely- I'm amazed I didn't see it when it was on the tv here in England, but I'm so glad I saw it in the end..... One of those movies/shows which leaves you feeling so much- emotion/anger/love/hope and more. I'm still trying to work out what it all means, and can't get the haunting Thomas Newman musical score out of my mind (well I'm not actually to, it's so beautiful). Every character is intimately drawn out during the show, and all have real gut wrenching impact. I just didn't want the six hours of the show to end ...
the cast was stunning including the lovely Ben Shenkman, Meryl Streep, Mary-Louise Parker and of course Al Pacino as Ray Cohn. This has to go down in my top five movies of all time, a classic, not to be missed (as I nearly did!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping going and seeing the red in the leaves outside

Mishnah: Brachot uKlalot