Barcelona baby!
was kinda strange ....
I didn't totally click with the place instantly as it felt like I was in the amazon heat wise, (and humid!), and it felt a little prissy to be honest. This said, we had a great time for the most part, although Murat would have liked the beach more ... thinking back over the last few days, we've done some nice and interesting things (pics below), la rambla, markets, old synagogue etc etc ... have a look ...















I didn't totally click with the place instantly as it felt like I was in the amazon heat wise, (and humid!), and it felt a little prissy to be honest. This said, we had a great time for the most part, although Murat would have liked the beach more ... thinking back over the last few days, we've done some nice and interesting things (pics below), la rambla, markets, old synagogue etc etc ... have a look ...
Comments