December daze


Central Park, November 2008


Its been a while since I posted on here .... ah, I dunno. Stuff going on, work stuff, a conference gig and visit to NY, a bereavement ... stuff. Its been busy you know?! annnnnnnyways, its all good and I'm spending a few daze having some legitimate me time - you know, dollying around the house, looking in and reorganizing the contents of drawers and wardrobes, shoes, throwing out (or recycling in fact) last weeks papers. Thinking about new year, always a bummer for me, never fantastic, although this one should be interesting ... since we will have a joyce or two, and hopefully Sel and Mark too ...

But you know, its just a bummer of a time, all that enforced joviality and alcohol, ... tends to leave me cold. Id rather go to bed and wake up to a new year honestly ... so, Im now watching Mastermind, and the geezer is being asked questions about "The Human Body' ... so cool. (well now a different guy is doing football questions. How fascinating. Not)

So 2008 is about to end, the year I became 40, started to notice grey hairs and wrinkles and started feeling really tired lots. I am in a different place at the start of 2009, and hope to make some positive changes ... these are my goals for the year, the year that I am a hottie of harm rediction (the 2009 calendar!) ...

gelukkig nieuwjaar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping going and seeing the red in the leaves outside

Mishnah: Brachot uKlalot